The Arkansas Passport Center page overview. We are proud to assist all U.S. citizens in securing the information they need as quickly as possible. Please read all sections below so you are well prepared to work with the Arkansas Passport Center. If you need an emergency passport and will be traveling internationally in the next 14 days or you need to obtain a foreign visa in the next 30 days, you are eligible to schedule an appointment with proof of international travel. Arkansas Passport Center same day service is available if you are traveling in less than eight days. Will call (pickup) service is offered for life or death emergencies and urgent international travel. If you have an emergency and cannot secure an appointment at this agency, we recommend using a Registered Courier Service to obtain your U.S. passport in time for travel. They charge an additional service fee on top of the government fee. Registered Courier Service can secure a U.S. Passport in as little as 24 hours if needed.
Table of Contents
- 1 Arkansas Passport Center Walk-In Location
- 2 Hours of Operation:
- 3 Appointments Required:
- 4 Expediting Fee:
- 5 Make an Appointment.
- 6 What You Should Bring to Your Appointment
- 7 Need Help Getting Started?
- 8 Tips For When Arriving at The Arkansas Passport Center
- 9 Driving Directions, Parking Info, and Public Transportation.
Arkansas Passport Center Walk-In Location
191 Office Park Drive, Hot Springs, AR 71913
Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Excluding Federal Holidays
There is no charge to make an appointment at Arkansas Passport Center and customers should not pay any business or anyone making such a charge.
In addition to application fees, there is a $60 expediting fee when applying at Arkansas Passport Center.
Make an Appointment.
Call 24/7 for an Appointment 1-877-487-2778
What You Should Bring to Your Appointment
- Appointment Confirmation Number
- Proof of Travel (Must provide a copy of your travel itinerary or other proof of international travel).
- Payment (check, major credit card, cash or money order in the exact amount).
- Proof of Citizenship
- Valid Identification
Need Help Getting Started?
U.S. Passport Support can help you find what forms, documents, and fees you need to bring to your schedule appointment.
Tips For When Arriving at The Arkansas Passport Center
- Arrive early and allow yourself some time to pass through building security screening and metal detectors. (No weapons are prohibited)
- Check-in at Information Desk. Present your appointment number or Social Security number to verify your appointment.
- Receive your number, Please be seated, and wait for your number to be called.
- When your number is called go to your assigned window. A passport specialist will review your forms and supporting documents.
- Please Note: Wait times may vary. Please take in account you that may not be seen exactly at your appointment time.
Driving Directions, Parking Info, and Public Transportation.